Friday 31 January 2014

Morning at Horseshoe Bend



According to some Asia Countries, today is the 1st day of 2014. The year of the horse. So I want to post up something that relate to the horse! This was taken at Horseshoe Bend from my last trip to Arizona in Dec 2013. It was a cold and cloudless morning, as you see the water having a silky look, you will know how cold it was. I took several shots at different time. But I like the low contrast lighting here! The orange color on the the top hill is what I love the most! I know this location was photographed many times and I hope you will find something different in my photo. Again, as a Vietnamese American guy, I still celebrate Asian new year. Happy New Year everyone and have a great 2014! :) Btw, I just created an account with Fine Art American to sell my work. So this one is the first one I sell. More will come later if the business is good. I think Fine Art American is the only place I'm going to sell my work for now. You will have option to view this photo in 100% crop. Hope you stop by and have a look here: Nhut Pham Fine Art American Social Network: 500PX | Facebook Page | Website | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment